RETURNS / REFUNDS POLICY
1. Medtrepreneurs will accept returned Goods or refund Users in accordance with Sections 55 and 56 of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 and its Returns / Refunds Policy set out below.
2. You should not place any order through this Website unless you understand and agree to all our Terms [INSERT TERMS AND CONDITION LINK]. Once payment has been made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the Terms in respect of such purchase. Should you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
before making any purchase through this Website.
3. Goods may not be returned unless the incorrect product has been supplied or the product is damaged or faulty upon delivery. In such an instance Medtrepreneurs will exchange the product on the condition that:
3.1 the product is returned in its original condition – including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories and
3.2 the User returns the product within 2 (two) days of receipt and confirms same by sending a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org (within abovementioned two day period).
3.3 All returns must be shipped freight (and insurance) prepaid. The onus is on the User to ensure that the Goods returned are received by Sophistik8 within 10 days of written notice.
4. On receipt and acceptance of returned Goods, Medtrepreneurs will make all reasonable efforts to exchange said product, but if replacement is not possible Medtrepreneurs will refund the purchase price, including delivery cost. Such amount will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation, beginning on the day written notice was given.
5. Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund will be reimbursed in the same manner in which your payment was made, e.g. credit/debit card or EFT.
6. Any material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances would constitute a defect.
7. The following will not be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return or a refund under the Terms or this Policy:
7.1 faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
7.2 damage arising out of negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
7.3 damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
7.4 damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
7.5 damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product;
7.6 where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; or
7.7 in respect of Pre-packed Medtrepreneurs Bundles, signs of handling and/or repacking.